Thursday, May 15, 2014

Artsy Stuff!

I feel pretty good about what I've been producing lately.  For myself, for various projects, and well... for you!

Take a look!  I hope you like it!

Like it, then let me know!!!

Want something like it?  Just ask!

Tulips 1 & Tulips 2

Watercolor and Gouache on Canvas 
Series of Four Paintings will complete the set!

Prices and Details will be posted as soon as all 4 are finished and glazed!


"Can you Hear it? Can you See it?"
Oil on Canvas, for the Madrona Marsh Summer Show (July 15 - August 20)
This is the Signature Piece for the show!

Mother's Day - Plein Air Painting in Clare's Garden.
Title: "Lunch with Granny" Oil on Canvas 10" x 10"
finer details to be added.  
Price and Availability will be posted once complete.

Flowers, Picked by Fiona... Inspiration for a new Painting or Two?

Fiona's Cake for First Communion.  Second Cake for this month.  I am enjoying getting creative with Themed Cakes.  I enjoy baking and creating something special!


Swag of Roses... $250.00
Still one of my favorites!  Partial Proceeds will be donated to CoachART upon the sale of this piece.  

"Redwoods in Surrey" is officially "off the market" as I have hung it in my parents home as a gift for my mom for mother's day.  

"Linda" - 8" x 10" Acrylic
$300.00
Partial Proceeds will be donated to "Hope So Bright", Linda's Charity!



So, as you can see... I've been busy, and still hope to connect with you!   Share with me your story, your pictures, your thoughts, and perhaps some inspiration will come my way!





No comments: