Thursday, June 12, 2014

PET PORTRAITS AND FAMILY FAVORITES!!!

PET PORTRAITS AND FAMILY FAVORITES!!!

It's one thing to take your photographs and put them into a frame.  It's another thing to take it to a big-box store and blow it up and put it on a commercial canvas.  But what about the photo that is special, but is not quite light enough, or perhaps is too bright.  Or someone has "photo-bombed" it and you just can't frame it the way you wanted...  

My take on family favorites is this....  let me paint you a picture or a portrait to make that moment just right...  Who? What? How?


 This is MAX... my parent's Australian Shepherd.  He sat before me after a family dinner... so I took out my pencils and did this small sketch.  I had never really spent much time drawing dogs and cats like I did with MAX....  This Measures about 4" x 6".  

Portraits in Pencil:  4"x 6" = $45.00  / 8" x 10" = $ 60.00 

Paintings start at $65 for a 6" x 8" in Oil


No comments: